The mission of Faith Baptist Schools is to lead students to a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and to prepare college-bound students through an arduous program of academic excellence by Christ-centered teaching, application, and example.
Faith Baptist School’s philosophy of education is based upon the Word of God. We believe that the heart of education is the education of the heart. As such, the primary objective and purpose of the School is to train the student in the way of life presented in the Scriptures while giving him a good general education.
Since the primary reason for the existence of the School is a spiritual ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to bring all students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ so that the teaching of spiritual truths may have a firm foundation. This is followed by instruction in right thinking, good conduct, and clean living in the light of the principles of God’s Word.
Christian training can have a positive effect upon children’s attitudes, behavior, and scholastic excellence as has been testified by parents and teachers alike. It is only in a Christian school that
- Knowledge and human experience can be interpreted in light of God’s Word,
- Children are encouraged to pray, read the Bible, and memorize Scripture,
- Teachers have the right to help children understand and accept the New Testament moral values and to educate them so that the practice of these Christian virtues becomes the rule and not the exception,
- The total education of the child – spiritual, moral, mental, social, and physical–can take place, and
- Discipline is interpreted in light of New Testament teachings.