As a not-for-profit ministry of Faith Baptist Church, Faith Baptist Schools seeks to provide the highest quality education at the lowest possible cost. With the school’s 11 acre campus and buildings debt free, Faith Baptist is able to focus tuition dollars on recruiting and retaining highly qualified teachers whose passion is to educate and to train children in the way they should go.
Tuition includes daycare and study hall fees, graduation and multi-student discount as applicable. Enrollment is limited and thus made available to current students in the January preceding each academic school year; afterwards, enrollment is made available to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
Additional Fees & Expenses
- A non-refundable application fee of $300 per child is due with your application ($375 after April 10).
- **An additional fee of $200 per semester is charged for each Colorado Christian University (CCU) dual enrollment class taken during the senior high years.
- Uniforms must be purchased from the Dennis Uniform Company located in Woodland Hills.
- Bus transportation is available from $85-$110 per month, plus a one-time $25 registration fee.
- Students are responsible to pay for and replace lost or stolen text books.
- Additional PE uniforms (grades 7 – 12 only) are available for purchase from your child’s PE teacher and range from $6-$10 per item.
- Optional private tutoring is available; Student tutors cost $15 per hour or teacher tutors cost $40 per hour.
- Field trip fees for grades K5 – 6 range from $1 to $15 per trip.
- Lunch tickets can be purchased from the Financial Office and range from $45-$55 per book of 10 tickets.
- After-school classes and music lessons are available and pricing can be obtained from each private teacher.
- After-school daycare costs $2 for every minute after 6:00 PM.
- Textbook & Rental Book Fee is a flat rate and cannot be adjusted, discounted, or prorated.
Tuition Payment Options and Details
Please review the following payment plans for specific deadlines, relatable service fees, and options.
Annual Payment Plan
The full tuition by invoice to be paid by August 1. The invoiced amount will include a 5% discount on tuition. Payments can be made checking account or credit card through the Parent Portal. Credit and debit card payments will be charged the non-discounted amount with is 2.99% greater than the invoice total. Payments are considered late on August 2 and the 5% discount will be removed.
Monthly Payment Plan
Monthly invoices are due the 1st of each month. Payments are considered delinquent on the 16th and a $30.00 late fee will be incurred. Auto-payments will be processed at 4:00 PM on the 15th of each month Aug – April. The 10th installment of your annual tuition will be auto-drafted on May 1.
All families must provide FBS with the following documentation to complete the financial assistance process:
Step 1: Review the policies to see if you qualify for assistance.
Step 2: Return your completed Application to the Administration Office by June 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester.